Sunday, September 25, 2011

Taiwan Trip 2011~

My parents didn't travel to Taiwan with me because they are having some important things to do...so that they stay in KL while i'm following my aunt's family went to Taiwan :)
waiting to get into the plane ^^...haha...really excited!
walking to the Aeroplane !
HIHI...these are the photos with my cousins^^
Finally...after 5 hours ...we are in Taiwan airport now! feels so great!!!
In Taiwan!!!
Xi Men Ding...we have ate a lot of food and bought a lot of things there! WOOHOO~~~
yummy~~~
My cousin and I...feel so cold in the morning...
My aunt , uncle and cousins!
In "BA GUA SHAN"...it was a really nice place weh...and the pretty little girl in this photo is my cousin sister :)
7-eleven in Taiwan bullet train station...
In a part of airport now... AND it's time to say goodbye to Taiwan...BYE and SEE YOU :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment